NOELLE BLUE CZ RING
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver
- Main Stone Type: Blue Sapphire Colored 5A Cubic Zirconia
- Main Stone Shape: Heart Cut
- Setting Type: Prong Setting
- Main Stone Size: 4mm x 4mm
- Noelle in Moissanite
- Your order includes a luxury ring box, polishing cloth, and mini travel baggie
- This ring is made to order. Please allow 2-6 weeks for production.
- If you don't see your ring size or if you would like to change the stone color/stone type of this ring, please contact us via email at email@example.com
About Cubic Zirconia
Cubic zirconia jewelry is a great choice for those who want the look and feel of diamonds, but don't want to pay the high price tag. Cubic zirconia has the same brilliance and shine as a diamond, but it's much less expensive, making it an attractive option for those on a budget.
About 925 Sterling Silver
Sterling silver is a popular choice when it comes to jewelry because it is stylish and affordable. Sterling silver is also very durable, making it perfect for everyday wear. It has a beautiful reflective shine that can look great with any outfit or occasion. Additionally, sterling silver won't tarnish or corrode over time, so you can rest assured that your jewelry will stay looking its best for many years to come.
Processing & Shipping
This item is made to order and requires 2-6 weeks for production before being shipped.
All orders are shipped from our Showroom in Danbury, Connecticut, USA.
Domestic Shipping is FREE for all U.S.A orders.
We ship worldwide. International Shipping will be calculated at checkout.
Please note: earrings, customized, engraved or any made to order items and clearance items are final sale. If you order one of our made to order rings and it is does not fit you, we can always resize it for you but we always recommend knowing your ring size before ordering.
Find your ring size at home by printing out this free ring sizer.
View our size guide here.
Add this free printable to your cart and print it out to find your ring size! There is two methods to find your ring size using this PDF.
Method #1: use a ring you already have and match the diameter with the corresponding ring size on the paper.
Method #2: Cut out the ring sizer on the bottom half of the paper and wrap it around your finger to find your ring size.
We recommend using a physical ring sizer but this is a great alternative.