What size should I buy?
If you’re not quite sure which size is right for you, refer to our size guides. They’re located underneath the available sizes for each of our products.
Can I cancel my order?
We completely get it, we change our minds too! While we wish could, once an order is placed, we are unable to alter or cancel it at this time. We hope to have a cancellation window one day in the future.
Should the item(s) not work out, make sure to exchange for a preferred style or return for a refund. As a reminder, domestic return shipping is free.
What ring sizes do you have?
We can create any size for you in most of our rings! Including quarter and half sizes.
What is your jewelry made out of?
Our jewelry is made out of 925 Sterling Silver and Solid Gold. We set our jewelry with 5A Cubic Zirconia, Moissanite and other gemstones. We can make any of our Sterling Silver pieces in real solid gold upon request.
Do your rings tarnish?
All Sterling Silver technically “tarnishes”. This is why we use anti-tarnishing metals such as Rhodium and Platinum, as plating on our 925 silver rings. This allows the silver to have a beautiful shine while also protecting the silver from tarnishing. In the event that your silver starts to lose its shine or luster, you can always clean your silver jewelry with the jewelry polishing cloth we provide with your order. It is also recommended to store your jewelry in a closed area, so we provide an air-tight baggie to store your jewelry as well.
This doesn’t mean it will turn your finger green. Although we haven’t gotten any complaints about our rings turning fingers green, there are a few occasions that a ring can turn your finger green:
1. You are allergic to a metal used in the jewelry as 925 sterling silver is 92.5% silver and the rest of other metals. This is because pure silver is too soft to make jewelry from on its own, so jewelers use other metals, creating Sterling Silver 925.
2. The other metals in your jewelry are reacting to lotions, and perfumes that you used on your skin recently. Sometimes chemicals in these products can damage your jewelry.
3. You purchased a 925 Sterling Silver ring with a Yellow Gold or Rose Gold plating. Sterling Silver is naturally silver, so any other color than silver will eventually wear off if scratched enough and need replating. This is not an isolated situation, as it also happens with Real Gold jewelry. This is why many people use clear nail polish to set in the Yellow Gold or Rose Gold plating, making it last much longer without needing replating. If your ring ever needs to be replated, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping, Returns & Exchanges
We use all major carriers, and local courier partners. You’ll be asked to select a delivery method during checkout.
How long is shipping?
Shipping within the USA is 2-5 business days.
Worldwide shipping depends on your location but usually is up to 15-25 business days.
Do you ship overseas?
Yes, we ship all over the world. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout.
What is the shipping policy?
Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email letting you know that our fulfillment team has received your order. Once your order is fulfilled, you will receive an email notification with your tracking information. Shipping fees are non-refundable in the case of returns.
Do you offer returns and exchanges?
Yes, we offer returns and exchanges within 30 days from the date of delivery.
Please note that certain items are not returnable such as earrings, cuffs, made to order items that have been engraved.
Please keep in mind that returns are only accepted if your item meets the following conditions:
- Your item must be brand new, unworn unless to try it on
- Your item must be returned in the original packaging with all items it was sent with
- Item is not returnable without a barcode label attached.
- Your item must be returned within 30 days of the delivery date
Once we receive your exchange in brand new condition and with the original packaging, we can go ahead and process your exchange. Once your new item is shipped, you will receive your new tracking number in a separate email.
Where are you located?
We are located in Danbury, Connecticut at 57 North Street Suite #308. Please make an appointment to visit our showroom.
Can we come to your store?
Yes, you can set up an appointment to visit our showroom.