TESSA EMERALD RING
Estimated ship date between -
- Main Stone Type: Emerald Green Cubic Zirconia or Lab Grown Emerald
- Main Stone Color: Emerald Green
Main Stone Shape: Rectangle Emerald Cut
- Main Stone Cut: Ideal
Main Stone Weight: 3.0Ct
Main Stone Size: 8mm x 10mm
Main Stone Setting Type: Prong
- Side Stone Type: Moissanite
- Side Stone Color: DEF
- Side Stone Shape: Round
- Side Stone Cut: Brilliant
- Side Stone Setting Type: Three Row Pavé
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver or Solid Gold
- S925 Metal Weight: 2.8g
- 14K Metal Weight: 3.8g
- 18K Metal Weight: 4.8g
Your order includes a luxury ring box, polishing cloth + mini travel baggie
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to further customize this ring
Cubic Zirconia Emerald vs. Lab Grown Emerald
Emerald-colored Cubic Zirconia mimics the appearance of Emeralds but is not an actual Emerald. Lab-grown Emeralds, on the other hand, are genuine Emerald gemstones created in a lab. Cubic zirconia offers an affordable alternative, while lab-grown emeralds provide the beauty of natural emeralds with a sustainable and ethical approach.
Add this free printable to your cart and print it out to find your ring size! There is two methods to find your ring size using this PDF.
Method #1: use a ring you already have and match the diameter with the corresponding ring size on the paper.
Method #2: Cut out the ring sizer on the bottom half of the paper and wrap it around your finger to find your ring size.
We recommend using a physical ring sizer but this is a great alternative.