HARPER CUSHION CUT SPLIT SHANK MOISSANITE RING
Our beautiful Harper ring features a 3.0Ct main stone that can be customized to your favorite color. This ring also features an elegant split shank that brings this style together beautifully. Add an engravement to the inside of your Harper ring to make your ring extra special!
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver or Solid Gold
- Stone Type: Moissanite
- Main Stone Shape: Cushion Cut
- Main Stone Size: 3 Carat (8mm x 10mm)
- Setting Type: Prong
- Features: Split shank
- Harper in 5A Cubic Zirconia
- This item is made to order in all sizes.
- Your order includes a luxury ring box, polishing cloth + mini travel baggie
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to further customize this ring
Production + Shipping
This item is made to order and requires 2-6 weeks for production before being shipped.
All orders are shipped from our Showroom in Danbury, Connecticut, USA.
Domestic Shipping is FREE for all U.S.A orders.
We ship worldwide. International Shipping will be calculated at checkout.
Please note: earrings, customized, engraved or any made to order items and clearance items are final sale. If you order one of our made to order rings and it is does not fit you, we can always resize it for you but we always recommend knowing your ring size before ordering.
What is Moissanite?
Moissanite is another diamond alternative that is naturally found on earth, but typically grown in a lab these days. Recently, Moissanite has become very popular for its beautiful brilliance and its similiaries to natural diamonds!
Moissanite is many of our clients first choice because it is generally affordable, compared to a Natural or Lab Grown Diamond, and many cannot tell the difference between them.
Moisanite is also popular since it is strong and can withhold daily wear and tear without getting dull or scratched.
It is also a perfect option if you want a beautiful diamond-like gemstone without the diamond price tag! Did you know that Moissanite is actually more brilliant (sparkly) than a Diamond?
Sterling Silver vs. Solid Gold
925 Sterling Silver
Pure silver is too soft to make jewelry out of, so jewelers mix other metals, such as copper, to create an alloy known as 925 Sterling Silver.
- it can last 20+ years
- it is the most affordable precious metal
- it is beautiful + has an elegant color and luster
- it can be remelted + remade into another design in the future
All of our Sterling Silver is laser plated with Platinum/Rhodium, 14K Gold or Rose Gold for a longer lasting shine!
- can last a lifetime
- doesn't need as much maintenance as sterling silver
- is more durable than sterling silver so it lasts longer
- is higher quality and more elegant than sterling silver
- can be remelted + remade into another design in the future
- is valuable
We can make any of our pieces in 10K, 14K or 18K Gold!