NATALIA 5.0CT CZ RING
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver
- Main Stone Type: 5A Cubic Zirconia
- Main Stone Shape: Pear Cut
- Setting Type: Prong & Pavé
- Main Stone Size: 5.0ct (10mm x 15mm)
- Natalia 5.0ct in Moissanite
- Your order includes a luxury ring box, polishing cloth + mini travel baggie
- This item is ready to ship in sizes 5,6,7,8,9,10 in Silver and Yellow Gold
- Don't see your ring size? We can make it for you. Please enter the size needed in the notes section of your order. Any other size, material, or color is made to order.
About Cubic Zirconia
Cubic zirconia jewelry is a great choice for those who want the look and feel of diamonds, but don't want to pay the high price tag. Cubic zirconia has the same brilliance and shine as a diamond, but it's much less expensive, making it an attractive option for those on a budget.
About 925 Sterling Silver
Sterling silver is a popular metal used to make jewelry. Since pure silver is too soft for jewelry, sterling silver is created as an alloy made of 92.5% silver and 7.5% other metals, usually copper or brass. Due to these base metals, sterling silver can tarnish over time.
Our rings are laser plated with Rhodium or Platinum, both tarnish free metals that protect the Silver and give it a beautiful luster for a longer period of time. If your ring should ever look tarnished, luckily with a quick clean, you can get your silver to looking shiny and new.
Processing & Shipping
This item is ready to ship.
All orders are shipped from our Showroom in Danbury, Connecticut, USA.
Domestic Shipping is FREE for all U.S.A orders.
We ship worldwide. International Shipping will be calculated at checkout.
Please note: earrings, customized, engraved or any made to order items and clearance items are final sale. If you order one of our made to order rings and it is does not fit you, we can always resize it for you but we always recommend knowing your ring size before ordering.
Find your ring size at home by printing out this free ring sizer.
View our size guide here.
Add this free printable to your cart and print it out to find your ring size! There is two methods to find your ring size using this PDF.
Method #1: use a ring you already have and match the diameter with the corresponding ring size on the paper.
Method #2: Cut out the ring sizer on the bottom half of the paper and wrap it around your finger to find your ring size.
We recommend using a physical ring sizer but this is a great alternative.