8MM TUNGSTEN BLACK BEVELED EDGES BAND ROSE GOLD (READY TO SHIP)
Made of Tungsten Carbide, this ring is meant to last a lifetime. Tungsten carbide is the hardest metal on planet earth. Unlike other metals, Tungsten does not bend out of shape due to its extreme hardness, so in an accident the ring will not become deformed or injure your finger. It is also naturally hypoallergenic and heavy!
- Material: Tungsten Carbide
- Band Width: 8mm
- Inside Color: Glossy Rose Gold
- Outside Color: Black
- Shape: Flat with beveled edges
- Finish: Brushed
- If you don't see your size or would like to create a custom piece, please contact us at email@example.com.
About our Sterling Silver
All of our Sterling Silver is laser plated with Platinum/Rhodium, 14K Gold or Rose Gold for a longer lasting shine!
What is 925 Sterling Silver?
Pure silver is too soft to make jewelry out of, so jewelers mix other metals, such as copper, to create an alloy known as 925 Sterling Silver.
- it can last 20+ years
- it is the most affordable precious metal
- it is beautiful + has an elegant color and luster
- it can be remelted + remade into another design in the future
More about Cubic Zirconia
5A Cubic Zirconia is a man-made diamond alternative that was created to make the look of a 'diamond' more affordable. While Cubic Zirconia is okay for everyday wear, over time the stone can get scratched and dull over time, causing it to have to be replaced to maintain its true beauty. The good news is, cubic zirconia gemstones are generally affordable and easy to replace!